Hello Studio M Family!!
We are sooooo excited for 2021 and we hope you are too! This year is going to rock our socks off!!
We are welcoming a bunch of new students to the family and we couldn’t be more excited! A couple of tidbits for the newest members:
- When you arrive, you will want to check in with Tavja – the Studio Manager. She will get you to the proper classroom.
- Make sure your dancer is following dress code. Basic rules: hair pulled back, proper shoes, belly & bottoms covered. Be sure to check your class description for more details.
- Follow us on Instagram & Facebook. We post a lot about what’s happening at our studio & it’s an easy way to keep up. You will also get monthly emails like this!
- HAVE SO MUCH FUN!! We like to have A LOT of fun here at Studio M!
We come back to classes – TOMORROW – January 11th!! We have missed you so much & can’t wait to see those adorable faces in this new year! This semester will run through May with our recital week scheduled for June 1st-4th.
Please park on the West side of the building when dropping off & picking up your dancer. This helps with consistency for the kids and staff especially during the dark hours of the winter. We will ALWAYS make sure the kids get safely to your vehicle so this will help us out. Plus, we would prefer that the East entrance is used for staff only.
TWINNING SPIRIT WEEK
Our monthly Spirit Week is right around the corner! Twinning Spirit Week is scheduled for January 18th-22nd. Although this week is usually our ‘Bring a Friend Week’, Covid has changed that. Instead…we will be twinning with our classmates!! Plan your attire with your classmates – the color is your theme. Here is the color code to follow…
- Monday – Wear YELLOW
- Tuesday – Wear PURPLE!!!
- Wednesday – Wear RED
- Thursday – Wear BLUE
- Friday – Wear GREEN
We are SO EXCITED to announce that we have partnered with The Coven – Spirit, Mind, Body – to add adult fitness classes to our schedule!! Currently, they are running on Saturdays from 9am-10am but stay tuned for more day/time options in their upcoming workshop series. Contact us for more details on how to sign up!!
- Masks required for 5yrs and above.
- Only Tots & Littles parents allowed in the building.
- One parent/dancer. NO siblings.
- If you are sick at all, please stay home and use our Zoom option.
We can’t wait to get back to dancing with you!! One more sleep…