HAPPY HOMECOMING WEEK!!
We have finally gotten all of the details for the Homecoming parade this Saturday – October 5th! YIIPPPEEE!
- WHEN: Saturday – October 5th; 9:30am
- WHERE: The corner of Woody & Alder – Downtown Missoula
- WHAT NUMBER: We are #44
- WEAR: Any logo wear or any combo of black, white and purple. Dress Warm!!
- WOW (I’m running out of W words): We will WOW them with our Company kids & older kids dancing, little kids riding & walking, parents handing out candy & flyers & lots of purple pom poms & balloons!!
We will be sure to have water & snacks for the kiddos at the end of the parade. Make sure you dress them in layers so they can peel off as they get warm.
It’s imperative that children have a parent ready to pick them up at the end of the parade!! If you plan to have a guardian, neighbor, older sibling, etc pick them up instead of you, PLEASE let us know. If you don’t tell us, we won’t allow students to leave with any person other than a parent that we recognize. 🙂
Parents that aren’t in the parade please meet at the following pickup spot:
- UNIVERSITY & HELEN SOUTH; 11am
We are partnering with Lithia Ford & Montana Concrete & Excavation so if you get any good pictures or video, please tag us & send them to me so that I can promote these other awesome businesses!
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask! The studio phone will be the best way to reach us on Saturday.
I’m so excited to debut our awesome studio family to our incredible community!!